Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and green pepper recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Green Pepper
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Like a go route in football, scrambled eggs are very simple, but can be very, very good. Go deep with this recipe featuring green pepper and smoked salmon.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and chopped coarsely
- 7 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, shredded
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook green pepper in melted butter until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with cream, salt, and pepper until frothy. Stir in the salmon. Pour into skillet over the cooked green peppers.
3. Cook the eggs over medium-low heat for about 6 minutes, or until completely set, stirring continuously.
Reference: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and green pepper recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)