Foster family alfredo recipe
Foster Family AlfredoThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThe Foster family alfredo recipe is a cherished and timeless dish that has been passed down through generations. This creamy and indulgent pasta sauce is made with a blend of rich Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream, resulting in a velvety smooth texture. The combination of simple ingredients and a few secret techniques create a truly unforgettable alfredo sauce that will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Whether enjoyed on its own or paired with your favorite pasta, this recipe is guaranteed to become a family favorite.
Keywords: alfredo sauce, creamy, Parmesan cheese, indulgent, family recipe.
Foster family alfredo recipe details
It is an elegant yet rich Alfredo.
Ready in: 2 hours 20 mins
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1/4 pound fresh Parmasean (grated)
- 1/4 pound fresh Romano (grated)
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- milk (as needed)
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Using any size pan, brown the chopped bacon on a high heat until grease covers the bottom.
2. Slice garlic into many thin slices and sautee until soft.
3. Remove both bacon and garlic.
4. Using the grease you can brown any other items you may want to include in your sauce.
5. Once everything is cooked all the way through, remove and add 1 pint of the cream.
6. Bring heat down to a low simmer.
7. As the grease and the cream begin to mix add one handful of Parmesan and one handful of Romano.
8. Continue to stir vigorously.
9. Once cheese is fully mixed into the sauce (no particles in the sauce), add a handful of each cheese.
10. Continue to stir vigorously.
11. Once the cheese has fully mixed into the sauce, check the thickness.
12. If you like your sauce a little thin then add 1 pint milk instead of 1 pint cream.
13. The sauce should turn white again.
14. Once the sauce starts to regain some color add the rest of the cheeses.
15. Stir vigorously, until all the cheese has melted into the sauce.
16. Once the cheese has fully melted, bring to the lowest setting possible.
17. Continue to stir until sauce is to desired thickness.
18. Boil noodles.
19. Add garlic back into the sauce.
20. Then add other items.
21. Combine sauce and noodles and enjoy.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Foster family alfredo recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 32 times, 1 visit(s) today