Artichoke and parmesan cheese dip recipe
Artichoke and Parmesan Cheese Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A quick and easy appetizer similar to what it is found in restaurants. It’s pretty tasty stuff, and it’s always the first to go at get-togethers!
Ready in: 17 mins
Makes: 3 cups
- 1/2 bunch green onions, minced, divided
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- pinch ground white pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 mins
1. Set aside some of the minced green onion for garnish. Place the remainder in a microwave-safe bowl, and add the chopped artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Season with celery salt and white pepper, then whisk until evenly blended.
2. Heat in the microwave on High in 30 second intervals until hot (do not boil). Stir every 30 seconds to ensure even heating. It should take about 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.Note:
The dip may also be heated in a double boiler until hot to the touch. Do not boil.
Reference: Artichoke and parmesan cheese dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.