Wtf chuck bbq beef recipe
WTF Chuck BBQ BeefThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering "Wtf Chuck BBQ Beef" recipe, a tantalizing dish that is sure to leave you craving for more. This recipe combines the bold flavors of chuck beef with a unique blend of barbecue spices, creating a culinary experience like no other. Whether you're hosting a backyard cookout or simply looking to impress your taste buds, this recipe is a must-try. Get ready to indulge in tender, smoky, and perfectly seasoned beef that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Keywords: chuck beef, BBQ, recipe, flavors, smoky.
Wtf chuck bbq beef recipe details
No one has to know you didn’t so much as strike a match for this BBQ. Cheap, easy, delicious, and the house will smell like a BBQ joint. You can do this in the oven or in a crock pot. I’ve done it both ways. The only difference is that the crock pot method yields more juices.
Ready in: 8 hours 15 mins
- 3-5 lbs c huck roast, cross-cut if you can get it
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire sauce (use the good stuff)
- 1/4 cup Wright’s ‘Hickory’ Liquid Smoke(R)
- 1/4 cup sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 cup ground mild New Mexico chile
- 1 tablespoon ground hot New Mexico chile
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced.
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Prepare the dry rub: Combine all the dry ingredients in a small air-tight container and mix thoroughly.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F if you’re not going to bother marinating the meat.
3. Generously rub the meat with 3 or 4 tablespoons of the dry rub.
4. On a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place the diced onion in the center and the cut of beef on top. Pull the side of the foil up a bit or the next step will be a mess.
5. Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke and mix until well blended. Pour over the beef and tightly wrap everything in tin foil. If you can leave it in the fridge overnight, great. If not, it’ll still be durn good.
6. Place foil-wrapped beef on a roasting pan in the oven for 8 hours or until the internal temp is around 190 degrees F.
7. Carefully drain the liquid from the tightly-wrapped foil into a serving dish. I usually just punch a few holes in the foil with my thermometer. Add the beef and onions to the serving dish and shred if desired. Serve with plenty of cold beer, napkins, and lies about how hard this was. Maybe put a vegetable on the table if that’s how you roll.Alternate method
Crock pot method: Put the foil wrapped beef in the pot and cook on high for 8-10 hours. I loosen the top of the foil, but I don’t know if it’s really necessary.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Wtf chuck bbq beef recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.