Wyoming gravy and biscuits
Wyoming Gravy and Biscuits
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1 pound country-flavored antelope sausage
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 6 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 quart milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tabascohot pepper sauce
Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add onion, cook, and stir until transparent. Drain, discarding all but 3 Tablespoons of grease. Stir in flour and cook over medium-low heat until mixture bubbles and turns golden. Stir in milk. Add seasonings and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over halved biscuits.
Reference: Wyoming gravy and biscuits
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)