Manly bbq thanksgiving leftover sandwiches recipe
Manly BBQ Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Spice up the day after Turkey Day with this BBQ-flavored meld of leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. Sweet and heat for a day of relaxation while the ladies are out shopping.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 12 sandwich buns, split
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Stir all ingredients except turkey and buns into a large soup pot. Set over medium heat.
2. When the liquids come to a boil, turn heat down to low and simmer for about 20 minutes to thicken. Add turkey, stir, and continue to simmer until turkey is heated through (about 3 minutes).
3. Serve mixture in buns.
Reference: Manly bbq thanksgiving leftover sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)