Vidalia bacon ranch pizza recipe
Vidalia Bacon Ranch Pizza
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Sure to become a regular dish on your menu! Combination of the sweet onion, bacon flavor, and ranch is a definite must and continual crowd-pleaser. Not to mention vegetarian!
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 raw pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
- 1 large Vidalia (or other sweet onion), thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Spread the pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread the Bacon Ranch™ dressing over the dough; sprinkle with garlic powder.
2. Bake the crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Return to preheated oven and bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 12 to15 minutes. Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
Reference: Vidalia bacon ranch pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.