Bob’s ham salad recipe
Bob’s Ham Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A delicious ham salad for sandwiches or on top of your favorite crackers.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 pound ham steaks, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip(R)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 ounce shredded cheese
Prep: 15 mins
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; chill for 2-4 hours for flavors to blend.
Tags: recipe, Bob’s ham salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bob’s ham salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)