Bacon chicken burrito wrap recipe
Bacon Chicken Burrito Wrap
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A delicious combination of Mexican food with J&D’s Bacon Ranch. Not to mention it’s in a wrap. Sure to become a food favorite.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4-6 (10 inch) tortillas
- Optional: black beans, lettuce, cheddar cheese, red pepper strips
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Combine seasoning & salad dressing mix with chicken, sour cream and salsa in saucepan; heat thoroughly.
2. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and desired fillings.
Reference: Bacon chicken burrito wrap recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.