Vick burgers recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The first time I made these was on the day Michael Vick scored 6 TD’s. Thus, we honored him with the name of the burger. Perhaps the most delicious burger I have ever had. The brown sugared bacon, egg, and texas toast complete a masterpiece. Enjoy again and again!
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 Packages Cheesy Texas Toast
- 8 Burgers or ground meat
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Large Eggs
- 16 slices of thick Bacon
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 F, Lay foil on a tray for the bacon, and Pam a second tray for the Texas Toast and Pam a pan for the burgers.
2. Lay out 16 slices of thick bacon and sprinkle a cup a brown sugar over the bacon, cook in oven until sizzling hot. I prefer my bacon slightly chewy, yet cooked through.
3. Cook Texas Toast for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
4. Cook burgers with Worcestershire sauce in pan for 5-10 minutes, until medium.
5. Your finishing touches, lastly make the 8 sunny side up eggs.
6. Your done. Take the Texas Toast and then place the burger, egg, brown-sugared bacon, and then the other side of Texas Toast
Reference: Vick burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.