Vegetarian zucchini dip recipe
Vegetarian Zucchini Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Making a spread for vegetarians? You won’t miss meat toomuch with this hearty, flavor-packed vegetarian dip.
Ready in: 4 hours 10 mins
Makes: 6 cups
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped
- 18 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
Prep: 10 mins
| Extra time: 4 hours, chilling
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Serve with baguette slices or vegetables as a dip and spread.
Tags: recipe, Vegetarian zucchini dip recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Vegetarian zucchini dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com