Tuna tuna fish sandwiches recipe
Tuna Tuna Fish Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A delectable tuna fish sandwich with a fresh classic taste! Leftovers go great on crackers or chips!
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 (6 oz) can of tuna fish, well drained
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- 3 dill pickle spears, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices bread
- 1/2 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 8 jumbo black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce,
- 4 dill pickle spears
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Combine tuna, onion, celery, pickle, lemon juice, parsley, and mayonnaise in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix well, adding additional mayonnaise if necessary.
2. Toast bread if desired. Spread 4 slices of bread evenly with tuna mixture. Stack with tomato, and black olives, if desired. Top with lettuce and remaining slice of bread. Cut sandwich diagonally, garnish with pickle.
Reference: Tuna tuna fish sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.