Tortellini with roasted red bell pepper sauce recipe
Tortellini with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Easy tortellini, thanks to a no-cook sauce you make while the tortellini is warming up.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 12 ounces tortellini
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, chopped
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking: pulse red bell peppers (and juices from jar), garlic, oil, and soy sauce together in a food processor until smooth. Then pour into a saucepan.
3. Set saucepan over low heat. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add butter and stir until melted, then add basil.
4. Stir hot tortellini into the saucepan and stir to coat. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Tortellini with roasted red bell pepper sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Tortellini with roasted red bell pepper sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com