Toaster oven award winning soft chocolate chip cookies recipe
Toaster Oven Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
You don’t need a full oven to make these soft chocolate chip cookies. Just outlets for your mixer and your toaster oven.
Ready in: 27 mins
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F and line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, both sugars, and the vanilla pudding mix. Beat by hand or with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, then add eggs and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda. Add gradually to the butter mixture, beating after each addition. Then fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Roll dough into small, walnut-sized balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking pan. Bake each batch for 10 to 12 minutes.Tip
To grill the cookies, place the pan right on the grill grate or over a heated pizza stone on the grill grate.
Reference: Toaster oven award winning soft chocolate chip cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)