Easy toaster oven brownies recipe
Easy Toaster Oven Brownies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy cooking, easy clean-up. Simple brownies that need just one pan.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- # 1/1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, preferable dutched cocoa or Special Dark
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in order in a mixing bowl, then pour into an 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Bake for 25 minutes.
Reference: Easy toaster oven brownies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 162 times, 1 visits today)