The great chicken rub recipe
The Great Chicken Rub
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a great all around chicken rub that can be used in the oven as well as the grill. My favorite way to use it is to rub some wings then grill them. This gives a great flavor without being to overpowering.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Prep: 10 mins
1. Mix all ingredients in a sealable container
2. Coat chicken lightly with oil then apply rub.
3. To grill, I use a cookie sheet with sides lined with aluminum foil coated with oil.
Reference: The great chicken rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)