Bacon ranch potato salad recipe
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A savory, flavory potato salad for your summer picnic. Save the leftovers for your weekday lunch.
Ready in: 1 hour 40 mins
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 7 bacon slices
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
1. In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water and place over medium-high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender. Drain, allow to dry for a minute, and place in large mixing bowl.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, cook the bacon. Put on paper towels to drain. When it’s cool, crumble it.
3. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cheese, ranch dressing, mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
4. Add onion, bacon, and parsley to the potatoes, then toss with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. This cools down the dish, and lets the flavors blend.
Tags: recipe, Bacon ranch potato salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bacon ranch potato salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com