The easiest peanut butter cookies recipe
The Easiest Peanut Butter CookiesThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The easiest peanut-butter cookie recipe ever. No flour needed. My cooking teacher didn’t believe the recipe would work, until she tried it.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix sugar, peanut butter, and egg together until texture is consistent.
3. Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls, place on greased cooking sheet. Dip a fork in extra sugar and make criss-cross patterns on cookies to flatten them a little.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven until firm around the edges, 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Let them cool on baking sheet so they can cook a little more while cooling.
Reference: The easiest peanut butter cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)