Tex mex goulash recipe
Tex-Mex Goulash⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
If you are looking to take an old favorite and revamp it, this is it. I made this for a large family get together, so you will have to reduce if you want to make it for a family dinner.
Ready in: 2 hours
- 2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti meat sauce
- 4 pounds hamburger
- 4 pouches taco seasoning
- 2 (1 pound) boxes elbow mac
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chilli beans
- 2 (16 ounce) bags shredded cheese
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 1 hour 30 mins
1. Pour both jars of sauce into 5 quart slow cooker and turn on High.
2. Brown hamburger wtih 2 of the taco seasoning pouches, about 25 minutes.
3. Mix the other 2 pouches into the sauce in the crockpot. Drain meat and add to crockpot.
4. Boil both boxes of noodles, drain, and add to crockpot. Add beans and let warm through, about 35 minutes. Put one bag of cheese on top and let melt.
5. Put the other bag of cheese on the table for use.
Tags: recipe, Tex mex goulash recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Tex mex goulash recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com