Taco chili con carne for the slow cooker recipe
Taco Chili con Carne for the Slow CookerThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
You’ll put a big dent in the pantry with this simple slow cooker chili. Use up your stray cans of beans, corn, and tomatoes to make yourself a hearty meal.
Ready in: 8 hours 10 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Put a large skillet over medium-high heat and put the ground beef in. Brown the beef until it is cooked through, crumbling it as you go, about 10 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.Alternate Method
Cook chili for 3 hours on HIGH.
Reference: Taco chili con carne for the slow cooker recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)