Spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe
Spicy, Tangy Grilled SalmonThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering "Spicy Tangy Grilled Salmon" recipe, a delightful dish that combines the bold flavors of spice and tanginess with succulent grilled salmon. This recipe is perfect for seafood lovers seeking a burst of flavor in every bite. The salmon is marinated in a tantalizing blend of spices and tangy ingredients, then grilled to perfection, resulting in a dish that is both tender and full of zesty goodness. Get ready to savor the combination of heat and tang that will leave you craving for more.
Keywords: spicy, tangy, grilled salmon, recipe, flavorful.
spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe details
Salmon with a wow factor: Ginger and red pepper flakes bring the heat in a different type of marinade for grilled salmon.
Ready in: 43 mins
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Stir vinegar, soy sauce, onion, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, and salt together in a bowl. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add the salmon; seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Preheat grill to high and lightly oil grate.
3. Remove salmon from marinade and set on the grate. Close lid and cook for about 8 minutes, until salmon flakes easily and is opaque. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 26 times, 1 visit(s) today