Spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe
Spicy, Tangy Grilled Salmon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Salmon with a wow factor: Ginger and red pepper flakes bring the heat in a different type of marinade for grilled salmon.
Ready in: 43 mins
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Stir vinegar, soy sauce, onion, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, and salt together in a bowl. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add the salmon; seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Preheat grill to high and lightly oil grate.
3. Remove salmon from marinade and set on the grate. Close lid and cook for about 8 minutes, until salmon flakes easily and is opaque. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Spicy tangy grilled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com