Tangy lemon pepper chicken thighs with jasmine rice recipe
Tangy Lemon-Pepper Chicken Thighs with Jasmine Rice
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Tangy white wine and lemon-pepper chicken recipe that uses Jasmine rice. The kids loved it, so that says a lot! The fact that it’s very easy is a plus.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- zest/juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste(I generally crank until my wrists hurt)
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Heat oil in a large pan. Add garlic and chicken thighs and brown thighs.
2. Add wine/broth/water/lemon zest, juice/rice and remaining spices and bring to boil. Boil 1 minute and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer until rice has absorbed water and chicken juices run clear.
3. Serve with vegetables or optional, add 1 cup frozen peas just before rice has absorbed all of the water. Bring to a boil for a minute and reduce to simmer again until dish is done. Good stuff…
Reference: Tangy lemon pepper chicken thighs with jasmine rice recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)