Taco soup recipe
Taco SoupThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a hearty and flavorful soup that will satisfy your taco cravings? Look no further than this delicious Taco Soup recipe! Packed with all the traditional taco flavors, this soup is easy to make and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. With a combination of ground beef, beans, corn, and tomatoes, it's a filling and comforting meal option. Top it off with some shredded cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips for added texture and taste. Get ready to enjoy a bowl of warm and comforting goodness with this Taco Soup recipe!
Keywords: Taco soup, recipe, hearty, flavorful, traditional
Taco soup recipe details
Taco soup. Top with cheese, sour cream and tortilla strips. This is great during the winter months or during a football game. It’s always a hit. My kids love it.
Ready in: 4 hours 30 mins
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced (I cheat and buy the jar)
- 16 ounce tomatoes (chopped, peeled)
- 16 ounce ranch beans
- 16 ounce corn
- 16 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing (Hidden Valley(R) Ranch Packet)
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 4 hours
1. Brown together the hamburger, onion, and garlic.
2. Once the meat is cooked and drained add its contents into your crock pot or large pot along with all your other ingredients.
3. Heat through (I use a crock pot and allow the ingredients to simmer together for a few hours).
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Taco soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 30 times, 1 visit(s) today