Swanson r steakhouse beef and pepper stir fry recipe
Swanson(R) Steakhouse Beef and Pepper Stir-FryThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Swanson� Steakhouse Beef and Pepper Stir Fry recipe! This delectable dish combines tender strips of beef with vibrant bell peppers, creating a flavorful and satisfying meal. With its savory sauce and quick cooking time, this recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or when you're craving a restaurant-style stir fry at home. Get ready to indulge in a burst of flavors that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
Keywords: Swanson, steakhouse, beef, pepper, stir fry.
swanson r steakhouse beef and pepper stir fry recipe details
Crisp and colorful peppers, strips of beef tenderloin and a perfectly seasoned sauce make this simple stir-fry speedier and tastier than take-out.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 cups Swanson(R) Beef Stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green or red pepper strips
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Stir the stock, cornstarch, soy and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Stir-fry the beef in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned. Add the peppers to the skillet and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the stock mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve over the rice.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Swanson r steakhouse beef and pepper stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 34 times, 1 visit(s) today