Sun dried tomato cream sauce recipe
Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A rich, creamy sauce, perfect for pasta with chicken.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not the type sold in oil)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, chopped (or more, to taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the garlic in the butter until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the chicken stock and sun-dried tomatoes, bring to a boil, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add heavy cream and basil and simmer to reduce to desired thickness.
4. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
5. Purée with a stick blender or in a stand blender until smooth.
Tags: recipe, Sun dried tomato cream sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Sun dried tomato cream sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com