Summer time salad recipe
Summer Time Salad recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (torn in bite-size pieces)
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce (torn in bite-size pieces)
- 1 head Boston lettuce (torn in bite-size pieces)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 2 large kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup oil
- or buy (fat free) Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing (need 1 cup)
With a whisk or blender, blend vinegar and jam. Add oil in a thin stream while whisking. (Can also use Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing). In a salad bowl, combine all lettuce, half the raspberries, grapes, and all the salad dressing. Top salad with kiwi and remaining berries.
Serves:4 to 6
From Recipe Collection of Karen Pimental, former innkeeper
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Summer time salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Summer time salad recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com