Bbq pork for sandwiches in the toaster oven recipe
BBQ Pork for Sandwiches in the Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Enough with the cold cuts! Make yourself meat for a hot sandwich in your toaster oven.
Ready in: 2 hours 40 mins
- 2 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups thick bottled barbeque sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 2 hours 30 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the ribs in an 8×8-inch baking dish and brush with the sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 2 1/2 hours (do not open the toaster oven).
3. Shred the meat, return to the sauce, and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Reference: Bbq pork for sandwiches in the toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.