Steve burton’s steak tacos recipe
Steve Burton’s Steak TacosThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Steve Burton's Steak Tacos recipe, a mouthwatering delight that combines the succulent flavors of perfectly grilled steak with the vibrant freshness of Mexican cuisine. This recipe is a true crowd-pleaser, guaranteed to satisfy even the most discerning taste buds. With its simple yet flavorful ingredients and easy preparation, it's perfect for both weeknight dinners and weekend gatherings. Get ready to indulge in tender steak, wrapped in warm tortillas, and topped with an array of delicious toppings.
Keywords: steak tacos, Mexican cuisine, grilled steak, crowd-pleaser, easy preparation.
steve burton's steak tacos recipe details
Accidents happen. And sometimes that’s a good thing. Take Steve Burton’s Steak Tacos. “We happened to have some fillets in the fridge and I had some corn tortillas,” Steve remembers. “We added salsa and some other stuff…and they were probably some of the best steak tacos I’ve ever had.”
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 to 2 pounds all-natural or organic filet mignon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 package small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 package shredded cheese of choice such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby, pepper jack, or goat cheese
- Sour cream, low-fat preferred
- Diced tomatoes
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 20 mins, resting
1. Cut off any gristle and large amounts of fat from the steak. Dice the filet and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper while stirring steak. Allow meat to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes for seasoning to sink in.
2. Heat two pans on the stove, preferably one being non-stick for the steak. Heat the steak pan on high heat and add some olive oil. Cook the meat on medium heat to your liking.
3. Prepare the tortillas by rubbing a small amount of butter on each side and cook until golden. Place cooked tortillas on a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm.
4. Place the steak on the tortillas and add toppings. Bon appetit!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Steve burton’s steak tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.