Quick low sodium organic spaghetti sauce recipe
Quick Low Sodium Organic Spaghetti Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A simple spaghetti sauce for those who want to eat organic. This is also low sodium. It takes longer to boil the noodles than to make the sauce.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 (28 ounce) can Crushed Tomatoes with Herbs (Full Circle(R) brand)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can organic diced tomatoes “no salt added”
- 1 tablespoon organic dried minced onions
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and let simmer while you cook your organic whole grain noodles.
Reference: Quick low sodium organic spaghetti sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)