Steak teriyaki baked potatoes recipe
Steak Teriyaki Baked Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Asian steak makes a tasty topping for your baked potato. A simple dinner for a family of four.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are cooking: pour oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook beef slices in hot oil until beef is no longer pink inside, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. In a mixing bowl, toss with teriyaki sauce.
4. Split potatoes open and serve each topped with beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Tags: recipe, Steak teriyaki baked potatoes recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Steak teriyaki baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com