Spicy thai chicken pizza with peanut sauce recipe
Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza with Peanut Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy way to make a new type of pizza. Only 15 minutes in the oven.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 (11 ounce) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 serrano pepper, seeded and very thinly sliced
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a 15×10-inch baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread dough out on the baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes.
3. Make the peanut sauce by combining the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce, and honey in a bowl. Combine chicken and serrano pepper with half of the peanut sauce mixture and spread the other half of the sauce over the baked crust.
4. Spread chicken and cheese over the sauce on the crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve.
Reference: Spicy thai chicken pizza with peanut sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.