Pizza treats recipe
Pizza TreatsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Pizza Treats recipe! This delicious dish is perfect for pizza lovers looking for a quick and easy snack. With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up these tasty treats in no time. From gooey cheese to flavorful toppings, these mini pizzas are sure to please everyone's taste buds. So grab your apron and get ready to indulge in these delightful bites!
Keywords: Pizza treats, recipe, quick and easy, mini pizzas, delicious
Pizza treats recipe details
This quick and easy recipe passed down to me from family. Easy to make delicious pizza treats.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1/2 pound Velveeta(R) cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package cocktail rye bread (small squares)
- Large brick of mozzarella cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 5 mins, resting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cook, then drain the ground beef and the pork sausage. Place beef and sausage into a cooking pot on the stove.
3. Cut up the Velveeta cheese into manageable pieces. Add the Worcestershire sauce and the Velveeta cheese to the pot with the meat in it. Heat this mixture on medium to medium low until the cheese is melted into the mixture. Turn off stove and let stand.
4. Spread out the cocktail rye squares on a cookie sheet or similar. This may require more than one cookie sheet.
5. Bake the cocktail rye squares for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
6. Cut the mozzarella cheese into squares about the same size as the cocktail rye squares.
7. Spoon meat and cheese mixture onto individual cocktail rye squares. Place one mozzarella square onto each piece on the cookie sheets.
8. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is melted and just starting to brown. Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pizza treats recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 33 times, 1 visit(s) today