Grilled salmon with balsamic and thyme sauce recipe
Grilled Salmon with Balsamic and Thyme SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the tantalizing flavors of Grilled Salmon with Balsamic and Thyme Sauce, a recipe that promises to elevate your dining experience. This delightful dish combines the richness of salmon with the tanginess of balsamic vinegar and the earthiness of fresh thyme. The succulent salmon fillets are perfectly grilled to achieve a crispy exterior while maintaining their tender, flaky texture. Topped with a luscious balsamic and thyme sauce, this recipe is a harmonious blend of savory and sweet notes, guaranteed to please your taste buds.
Keywords: Grilled salmon, Balsamic and thyme sauce, Recipe, Tangy, Succulent
Grilled salmon with balsamic and thyme sauce recipe details
Vinegar lovers will get a thrill out of this easy grilled salmon flavored with a balsamic vinegar reduction.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Combine vinegar and sprigs of thyme in a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. When vinegar comes to a boil, let it simmer for about 6 minutes to reduce down to 1 tablespoon in volume. Turn off heat and pick out the sprigs of thyme.
3. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste, then place on grill. Close lid and cook for about 5 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
4. Serve salmon with reduced balsamic drizzled on top of each fillet.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled salmon with balsamic and thyme sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 38 times, 1 visit(s) today