Grilled salmon with balsamic and thyme sauce recipe
Grilled Salmon with Balsamic and Thyme Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Vinegar lovers will get a thrill out of this easy grilled salmon flavored with a balsamic vinegar reduction.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Combine vinegar and sprigs of thyme in a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. When vinegar comes to a boil, let it simmer for about 6 minutes to reduce down to 1 tablespoon in volume. Turn off heat and pick out the sprigs of thyme.
3. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste, then place on grill. Close lid and cook for about 5 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
4. Serve salmon with reduced balsamic drizzled on top of each fillet.
Reference: Grilled salmon with balsamic and thyme sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.