Spicy non fried chicken tenders recipe
Spicy Non-Fried Chicken Tenders
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A six spice blend flavors tasty chicken tenders. Broiled, not fried, so it’s a little bit healthier.
Ready in: 31 mins
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 mins | Extra time: 15 mins, marinating
1. Combine water with remaining ingredients, except chicken, in a large plastic resealable bag. Add chicken and seal bag. Turn to coat, then refrigerate for 15 minutes to marinate.
2. Preheat broiler to high and coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken on broiler pan and broil, about 4 inches from the flame, for about 6 minutes. Flip midway through cooking time. Chicken is done when meat is no longer pink internally.
Reference: Spicy non fried chicken tenders recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)