Spicy booze soaked jelly meatballs recipe
Spicy Booze-Soaked Jelly MeatballsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the tantalizing Spicy Booze Soaked Jelly Meatballs recipe! This unique culinary delight combines succulent meatballs with a fiery kick of spice and a hint of boozy infusion. Each bite is bursting with flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Whether you're hosting a party or simply looking for an adventurous appetizer, these meatballs are sure to impress. Get ready to indulge in a mouthwatering blend of savory, spicy, and boozy goodness!
Keywords: Spicy, Booze, Jelly, Meatballs, Recipe
spicy booze soaked jelly meatballs recipe details
There are meatballs, and then there are *meatballs.* Turn up the heat at your tailgate party or game day event with these sweet, spicy, and whiskey-flavored meat spheres. (Inspired by Nikolas’ “Killer Jelly Meatballs.”)
Ready in: 1 hour 35 mins
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup minced onions
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 1 (10 ounce) jar grape jelly
Preparation methodPrep: 35 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil. Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in large mixing bowl. Crumble beef over the mixture and stir well to combine, then form into 1 to 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
3. Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, until meatballs are no longer pink inside.
4. Combine chili sauce, whiskey, and grape jelly in a large Dutch oven and stir over low heat until jelly is melted.
5. Add baked meatballs to the sauce and stir to coat. Continue to cook on very low heat for 1 hour, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spicy booze soaked jelly meatballs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.