Spicy fruit salsa recipe
Spicy Fruit SalsaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A little sweet, and a little heat, from this easy grape salsa.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped seedless red grapes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins
1. Combine all ingredients to taste in a bowl. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Reference: Spicy fruit salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)