Easy grilled salmon with balsamic vinegar recipe
Easy Grilled Salmon with Balsamic VinegarThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Beginning grillers, grab a spatula and get started with this easy grilled salmon recipe. Even you grilling experts:
When you have a very fresh cut of salmon, you don’t need to get too fancy. Salt, pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar is all you need.
Ready in: 16 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then place on grill. Close lid and cook for 3 minutes, then flip the fillets and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
Reference: Easy grilled salmon with balsamic vinegar recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)