Spicy chicken wings recipe
Spicy Chicken WingsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Spicy Chicken Wings recipe, a tantalizing dish that is sure to satisfy your cravings for bold flavors and succulent meat. These wings are coated in a fiery blend of spices, creating a perfect balance of heat and savory goodness. Whether you're hosting a game night or simply looking for a delicious appetizer, these wings are guaranteed to be a hit. Get ready to indulge in a finger-licking experience that will leave you wanting more.
Keywords: spicy chicken wings, recipe, bold flavors, succulent meat, fiery blend of spices.
spicy chicken wings recipe details
Here’s how you can cook some quick, simple, and tasty chicken wings that are ideal for watching the big game!
Ready in: 8 hours 45 mins
IngredientsMakes: 20 wings
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped chilies (optional)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground Sichuan pepper (or black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 20 chicken wings
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins | Extra time: 8 hours, marinating
1. Mix all ingredients (except the chicken) together for the marinade in a bowl. Pour 3/4 of the marinade over the chicken wings in a large bowl and mix together so they are all coated. Cover and marinate overnight for best flavor. Store the remaining marinade separately in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and arrange the chicken wings onto it. Discard the mariniade remaining in the bowl.
4. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the wings over, and brush with the remaining 1/4 of marinade you saved. Return to the oven and bake until the wings have turned a golden/dark brown color and are no longer pink at the bone, at least 15 minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spicy chicken wings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 42 times, 1 visit(s) today