Beth’s hot artichoke dip recipe
Beth’s Hot Artichoke DipThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
“This is a MUST for all our parties! The creamiest and most delicious artichoke dip. Beth’s dip is a hit for every party.”
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (such as Hellmans(R))
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (remove any tough leaves)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix the mayonnaise, Romano cheese, and garlic powder; let sit for 15 minutes. Stir in mozzarella and mix well. Gently stir in the artichokes. Spoon mixture into a 9×9 inch baking pan, smooth top, and sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or golden brown.
Reference: Beth’s hot artichoke dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)