Buffalo style chicken sausage pasta recipe
Buffalo Style Chicken Sausage Pasta
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A great spicy sausage meal in a rich (lowfat) Blue Cheese sauce served over pasta.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 Cup chopped Red Onion
- 1 Cup diced Celery
- 1/2 cup diced Red Pepper
- 4 links Buffalo Chicken Sausage (alFresco(R) makes a good one), Cut on a bias (angle) about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (1 pound) box Penne Pasta
- 1-2 Tablespoons Hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 Cup Fat Free Low Sodium Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Spray Skillet with Cooking Spray. Add Onions, Celery, Red Peppers. Cook till soft but crisp (About 5 Minutes)
2. Add sausage (about 5 more Minutes or until slightly browned).
3. Boil Pasta as usual.
4. Mix Pasta, Sausage Mixture, Hot Sauce, Cayenne, and Bleu Cheese Dressing in a large Bowl. Toss Gently and Serve!!!
Reference: Buffalo style chicken sausage pasta recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.