Spaghetti with anchovies recipe
Spaghetti with Anchovies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Spaghetti with anchovies, caramelized onions, Spanish pimentos.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 cans anchovy fillets with Spanish pimentos in olive oil
- 1 large Vidalia onion
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Cook one pound spaghetti according to package directions.
2. While spaghetti is cooking, open one can of anchovies and drain oil. Reserve one TLBS of the olive oil. In a frying pan add olive oil and heat on medium. While pan is heating up slice onion into thin slices. Add onion to pan and cook over medium heat until the onion starts to turn brown.
3. Open second can of anchovies and drain. Then add both cans of anchovies into onion and mix together until well blended.
4. Drain spaghetti, mix the onion and anchovies with the spaghetti and serve.
Tags: recipe, Spaghetti with anchovies recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Spaghetti with anchovies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com