Salmon stew abalos style recipe
Salmon Stew (Abalos Style)This article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe is for Salmon Stew Abalos Style, a delicious and hearty dish that combines the richness of salmon with a flavorful broth. The stew is made with fresh salmon fillets, vegetables, and aromatic herbs and spices, creating a comforting and satisfying meal. The flavors of this dish are inspired by the Abalos region, known for its traditional and rustic cuisine. Whether you're a seafood lover or looking for a new twist on stew, this Salmon Stew Abalos Style recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: Salmon stew, Abalos style, recipe, seafood, comfort food
salmon stew abalos style recipe details
While not a traditional Filipino dish, my grandmother added the necessary proportions of canned pink salmon, tomatoes, onion, and loads of garlic to make this dish a Filipino family favorite.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste (can substitute fish sauce for salt, if desired)
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. In a large skillet, cook garlic and onions with the oil over medium heat until onions turn transparent.
2. Add tomatoes and continue cooking until soft. Add salmon, optionally with juices, and break apart into 1 inch chunks. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add water, bay leaf (optional), salt, and pepper. Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until spices cook through. Serve alone or on top of rice.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Salmon stew abalos style recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.