Soy ginger grilled swordfish recipe
Soy-Ginger Grilled Swordfish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Swordfish and Asian flavors are an ideal match, like softball and cold beer. A simple marinade, a quick trip to the grill, and you’ve got dinner.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds swordfish steak
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. In a large plastic resealable bag, combine orange juice, soy sauce, parsley, lemon juice, ketchup, ginger, oregano, pepper, oil, and garlic. Close and shake to mix well, reserve 2 tablespoons for later, then add swordfish. Reseal, turn to coat, and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to high and lightly oil grate.
3. Remove swordfish from marinade and place on grill. Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip, baste with reserved marinade, and continue cooking until fish is cooked thoroughly (about 4 more minutes).
Reference: Soy ginger grilled swordfish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.