Coriander broiled salmon recipe
Coriander Broiled Salmon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Make this callback to your distant past–men have been flavoring food with coriander for at least 4,000 years.
Ready in: 16 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Preheat broiler to high and coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set salmon on broiler pan.
2. In a bowl, stir paprika, coriander, and salt together. Rub 2 teaspoons into the salmon.
3. Place salmon about 6 inches under broiler flame and cook for about 6 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Serve topped with mango salsa.
Reference: Coriander broiled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)