Snaker’s easy italian braised chicken recipe
Snaker’s Easy Italian Braised ChickenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Snaker's Easy Italian Braised Chicken Recipe, a delightful dish that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. This recipe combines tender chicken pieces with a flavorful blend of Italian herbs and spices, creating a mouthwatering dish that is perfect for any occasion. The chicken is slowly cooked in a savory tomato sauce, allowing the flavors to meld together beautifully. With its simplicity and deliciousness, this recipe is a go-to option for busy weeknight dinners or special gatherings. Get ready to indulge in a comforting and satisfying meal that will leave you craving for more.
Keywords: Italian, braised chicken, easy recipe, flavorful, tomato sauce
snaker's easy italian braised chicken recipe details
Chicken parts browned, then simmered with garlic, onions, peppers, and crushed tomatoes. Seasoned to perfection and served over pasta or rice.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Whole Chicken (cut up) or 10 legs
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large onions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 bell peppers
- 8 ounces sliced baby portabello mushrooms
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 55 mins
1. Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven for a few minutes then brown chicken for about 10 minutes a side adding poultry seasoning, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
2. Chop onions, garlic, and peppers then add to pot with mushrooms and saute for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 35 minutes stirring 3 times (once every 10 minutes)and adding basil and more salt and pepper to taste during the second stir.
4. Let stand uncovered for 5 minutes and serve over your favorite pasta or rice.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Snaker’s easy italian braised chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 41 times, 1 visit(s) today