Basic red wine vinegar and mustard marinade recipe
Basic Red Wine Vinegar and Mustard Marinade
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Give meat or veggies an Italian flavor with this simple no-cook marinade.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prep: 5 mins
1. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, basil, oregano, chili flakes, and pepper in a small bowl. Use to marinate meats and vegetables before grilling.
Reference: Basic red wine vinegar and mustard marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.