Smoky spicy new york strip steaks recipe
Smoky, Spicy New York Strip Steaks
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Everyone will want the recipe once they get a taste of this amazing, flavorful and easy steak.
Ready in: 18 mins
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) boneless strip steaks
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 8 mins
1. Place first 8 ingredients in a plastic resealable bag. Seal bag and shake to combine.
2. Brush steaks with oil, then rub the spices into the meat. Allow to stand while the grill preheats.
3. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
4. Grill steaks for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until meat reaches an internal temperature of about 160 degrees F. Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.
Reference: Smoky spicy new york strip steaks recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.