Smoky salmon recipe
Smoky SalmonThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the tantalizing "Smoky Salmon Recipe," a culinary delight that will transport your taste buds to new heights. This recipe combines succulent salmon fillets with a smoky twist, creating a dish that is both flavorful and unforgettable. With just a handful of ingredients and a simple cooking process, you can effortlessly whip up this mouthwatering meal in no time. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or craving a gourmet dinner for yourself, this smoky salmon recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: smoky salmon, recipe, culinary delight, flavorful, mouthwatering.
smoky salmon recipe details
Slight smoke, and lemon make this a perfect dish. Not real fishy.
Ready in: 1 day 10 mins
- 4 salmon steaks
- 3-4 cups milk
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 large lemon
- hickory or wood chips your choice, soaked for 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons dill
- salt & pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 1 day | Cook: 10 mins
1. Soak salmon overnight in milk.
2. When ready, remove and pat dry.
3. Slice onion and lemon into round slices.
4. Heat grill on high and spray with oil.
5. Place steaks on grill, top with onion then lemon slices. Add wood chips to fire (not to much, just enough to impart some smoke flavor). Cook 3-4 min. then turn with spatula or tongs. Top again with lemon then onion and grill until desired doneness. Do not overcook. Key is really hot grill. Charcoal is preferred. Do not add any more chips after turning. Lightly sprinkle with dill and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Smoky salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 34 times, 1 visit(s) today