Slow cooker rose wine beef roast recipe
Slow Cooker Rose Wine Beef Roast
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A tender, savory exotic roast sure to melt in your mouth and impress the tourist at home!
Ready in: 10 hours 5 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package fajita seasoning
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 hours
1. Rinse roast and place in a slow cooker. Pour enough wine into pot to cover about one inch of roast. Place sliced onion into pot. Sprinkle fajita mix over the top of roast.
2. Cook on Low until tender, about 10 hours, or on High for 4 to 6 hours.
Reference: Slow cooker rose wine beef roast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.