Coffee marinated grilled pork chops recipe
Coffee Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy grilled pork chops with amazing taste from a flavor-packed marinade featuring coffee, molasses, mustard and garlic.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Combine everything but the pork in a medium sized bowl. Pour 1/2 cup of the marinade into large plastic resealable bag, add pork, and seal the bag. Turn to coat.
2. Refrigerate both the bowl of unused marinade and the bag with the pork chops for 2 hours. Then drain the pork chops and preheat the grill to medium.
3. Pour the unused marinade into a saucepan and set over medium heat. Pick out the thyme sprigs. When it boils, lower heat to medium-low and simmer until the marinade reduces down. It should measure about 1/2 cup.
4. While the marinade reduces, grill the pork chops for about 5 minutes, then flip and grill for 5 more minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
5. Serve pork chops with sauce drizzled on top.
Reference: Coffee marinated grilled pork chops recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.